உரைக்க வல்லேன் அல்லேன் உன் உலப்பில் கீர்த்தி வெள்ளத்தின்
கடைக்கண் என்று செல்வன் நான் காதல் மையல் ஏறினேன்
புரைப்பு இல்லாத பரம்பரனே பொய் இலாத பரஞ்சுடரே
இரைத்து நல்ல மேன்மக்கள் ஏத்த யானும் ஏத்தினேன்
நம்மாழ்வார் திருவாய்மொழி
I have no capacity for words
When shall I reach the end of the water flooded with Your infinite Greatness?
I have become mad with your Love
You are the Supreme, the Spotless ,
A Light that knows no lie
As the learned people sing your praise aloud,
I also do sing your praise
In English
T Santhanam
என்ன அழகாக பாடியிருக்கிறார். அருமையான மொழி பெயர்ப்பு
ReplyDeleteநன்றி ராம்
DeleteKeep afloat in the Ananda-anantha saaga of the Great VisNu ...thoonilum thurumbilum iruppavan, neerilum neevirullum thaane irukkiraan...everything is coming from the Maha yoni of the Lord.
ReplyDeleteதுன்பமும் இன்பமும் ஆகிய செய் வினையாய் உலகங்களுமாய்
ReplyDeleteஇன்பம் இல் வெந் நரகாகி இனிய நல்வான் சுவர்க்கங்களுமாய்
மன்பல் உயிர்களும் ஆகிப் பலபல மாய மயக்குகளால்
இன்புறும் இவ் விளையாட்டுடையானைப் பெற்று ஏதும் அல்லல் இலனே
Nice ! The line ' பொய் இலாத பரஞ்சுடரே' is intriguing. It is not just that the light is spotless, but is also not deceptive - light being associated with truth, a false enlightenment is deceptive. Nammalwar sees Him as one that provides true enlightenment.
ReplyDelete- Cheenu !
True
Delete